Application for Other Programmes
5) Applications for other Programmes
Students who are eligible may apply for other Programmes shown below –
- Higher Mother Tongue,
- Chinese (Special Programme),
- Malay (Special Programme),
- Third Language, and
- The Art/Music Elective Programmes.
More information on the above will be updated at a later date.
Online Application for Art Elective Programme (AEP) and Music Elective Programme (MEP) Centres 2021 (4 – 15 Jan 2021)
If your child exhibits interest and passion for Art or Music, they can apply for Art Elective Programme (AEP) or Music Elective Programme (MEP) in the following Centres:
- AEP Centre (National Junior College)
- MEP Centres (Anglo-Chinese School (Independent) or Dunman High School)
Successful applicants will attend weekly lessons in the afternoon at the AEP/MEP Centres. In view of the extended Art/Music curriculum, AEP/MEP students will not be offered Design and Technology (D&T) and Food and Consumer Education (FCE) at the Lower Secondary level to ensure that their overall curriculum load is manageable.
For more information, please refer to the following slides and web links provided below: