VISION, MISSION AND DEPARTMENT’S GOALS
We aim to empower our students to see the relevance of humanities in their daily lives, their environment and the global world so as to develop them into active citizens & learners.
A school where all students possess a genuine interest and love for the Humanities.
To appreciate the interconnectedness of our diverse experiences and to learn about our roles in society, so as to play our part as active citizens of the wider community.
- Authentic and experiential learning through overseas as well as local field trips
- Inquiry based learning through geographical and historical investigation
- Secondary 1 and 2 Historical Investigations at National Museum of Singapore / Former Ford Factory Museum
- Secondary 1 Geographical Investigation at MacRitchie Reservoir
- Secondary 3 Overseas Cultural Programme
- Secondary 4 Geographical Investigation at Gardens By The Bay
- National War and Diplomacy History Card Challenge
- Secondary 3 Social Studies/ CCE LLP Programme
- Humanities Week