VISION, MISSION AND DEPARTMENT’S GOALS
Every Bendemeerian is able to understand, appreciate and take initiative to lead an active and healthy lifestyle while exhibiting positive character traits.
Inspiring active learners to be healthy for life through physical activity.
• Every physically educated Bendemeerian understands how to lead an active and healthy lifestyle through regular participation in physical activities.
• Every physically educated Bendemeerian is able to display positive character traits across different experiences.
• Every PE teacher works professionally and role model by leading an active and healthy lifestyle.
• Sec 1 Swimming Program
• Games and Sports
– currently offered are Tchoukball, Badminton, Basketball, Netball, Softball, Football and Volleyball.
• Outdoor Education
• Physical Health and Fitness
• PE Assessment
• Annual Sports Day
• Annual Cross Country Championships