Information Communication & Technology
VISION, MISSION AND DEPARTMENT’S GOALS
Enhance students’ learning experiences through the responsible use of ICT.
To give opportunities for every student to appreciate, use and apply technologies.
• To harness the use of ICT to engage students in learning
• To build a pervasive ICT culture (including cyber wellness).
• To integrate the use of ICT in curriculum, instruction and assessment.
• To build the capacity of staff in the effective use of ICT tools in teaching.
• ICT Baseline Skills Training Programme (Sec. 1E & 1N(A))
• ICT Music Programme (Sec. 2)
• STEM Programming Workshop (Sec. 2)
• e-learning Learning Management System – LMS (Sec. 1 – Sec. 4/5)
• ICT Bytes (Teachers)