Craft and Technology
VISION, MISSION AND DEPARTMENT’S GOALS
A Bendemeerian will be a self-directed learner, who is a confident person and an active contributor to the society.
A department that nurtures future ready citizens.
Craft & Technology provides the platform for Bendemeerians to communicate effectively, thinks independently, displays innovativeness, resilience, perseverance and aims for excellence.
• Appreciation Day for Secondary 1E/NA/NT students
• Museum Learning Opportunities
– Secondary 1: Appreciation Day Research at Asian Civilisation Museum & Singapore Tyler Print Institute
– Secondary 2: Biennale at Singapore Art Museum
• Secondary 1-3: Singapore Youth Festival Exhibition at La Salle College of the Arts
•Craft & Tech Week
• Elective Module
– Design Rete for 3E and 2E/NA students
– Culinary Skills at Baking Industry Training Centre for 2E/NA students